November 21, 2012

Author: Googma Sansar

In 2005, I was studying in BBA 3rd Semester. At that time I was really busy in my study. Unfortunately, I got financial problem then I had gone in job market to search job. However I could not get job for two months.  One day I met my school mate Ms. Lisa Cook and shared my problems. She had suggested me to join I online affiliation programs. But I was zero in this sector. However, I searched on Google and got some clues. I spent more than two months for gained knowledge about online affiliation programs.
I was really serious in my financial problem so that I was dedicated to achieve goal from online affiliation market. Because of it was suitable and easy for me as a student. At last I reached on final decision and created timeline. My planned was ready and then I registered a domain to create a website. At first I was in a confused on niche market but after getting some advises I preferred technology niche and stated to writing articles. At the very beginning I studied lots of online tutorial, articles, news, fact stories, and testimonials. Writing article and posting it on site was not big job for me but getting visitors, backlinks, Search Engine visibility and Page Rank is big issues for me. Because my last dream was joined on Google adsense and other online affiliation programs and monetized to my site traffics. Therefore I set up timeline to achieve goal from online affiliation programs. Online affiliation program is really easy if you have technical knowledge and it is also easy to make-quick-money. But everyone cannot climb Mt. Everest. However, if you have dedication, passion, knowledge, arts and entrepreneurial skills, then there is no doubt that you can reach on your final destination. So that sketches one clear cut road-map for your goal oriented tasks.

I have nothing done new one, I just created website and daily posting article on it. Most of the time I spent to read others blogs,. Because of I was learning and getting some ideas from online resources. It is challenging to write quality contents. So that, at the beginning; I spent more than 8 hours a day on online. It was easy to publish articles because I was using blogger template sot that I saved time to create website design.
 
 I started to promote my site on different forums and also shared on lots of social book marking sites. Only publishing quality contents may not work itself. Therefore, we need to get more traffic through promoting our site by using several techniques. Getting traffics and high PR backlinks is tough but it is not magic. i enhanced my SEO skills by depth study SEO guidelines and tutorials. In my own experienced, I was zero in SEO when I was started to blogging but I frequently focused my mind on SEO sector and abled to get quick boost up my site from PR 0 To PR 3 within 16 days of blogging. My dedication toward towards goal was guided to hard work. When my Site Google PageRank has automatically boosted up within 16 days, I got another motivation to learn more.
Finally I’m going to share my master plan to boost up my PageRank within 16 days. You will get real benefit by following the SEO rules.

Timeline to Boost up your PageRank:
-          Blog start Date: 16th Oct. 2005
-           Article Post Date: 17th oct. 2005
-            No of articles: 40 ( within 15 days)

Day I: How do I start to write?

-            Topics selection.
-            Keywords selection (use Google Keyword Tools)
-           Niche Selection (like Technology, Business, and Health etc.)
-            Start write (Minimum 700 words to 1500 words each article)
-            Use of Meta Tag, Title Deception, search engine preference keywords

Continuously write article and publish daily basis.

Day II – III: submit your site

-            Create sitemap and submit it on Google Webmaster Tools as well as Bing webmaster Tools
-            Submit your site on Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines.
-       Submit your site on High PR Directories like DMOZ, Technorati, Bloglines, and Yahoo! Directory etc.
-       Create account on Google Analytics.

Day-IV: Create account on Social Networking Sites

In day 4 you have to join to different social networking sites. Social networking sites are best places to share your stories and get tons of traffics. You have already used social networking site for your personal purpose but create Facebook Page, Google + Page and share your every post and it will helpful to reach on large audience. Social networking sites are cheapest tools to promote your site so that use this techniques as much as possible. I have listed some High PR DoFollow Social Networking sites below and you can create your account and join with global audiences. 
Day-V: Create account on Social Bookmarking Sites

Social bookmarking sites are widespread to share links among Billions of internet users. It is easy to access of bookmarking of any link and share favorite stories to friends and other person. When you got new story or important post then someone share it on different social bookmarking sites. It will assist to Search Engine Visibility of your site and get lots of unique visitors from bookmarking sites. I have listed some High PR bookmarking sites. Create account and enjoy with link up your sites.

Day-VI: Forum Posting

Forum posting is one of the best platforms to share problem and get solutions. There are many High PR niche base Forums. You can join on forum posting. Forum posting also allowed profile link and digital signature. So that do not forget to include your URL on Forum profile, it will help to link building. I have listed some High PR Forum posting sites:













Day-VII: Blog Commenting

Blog commenting is another ways to get natural backlinks from others blogs or sites. It is the cheapest ways to get authority link by commenting others sites. While link building, it is necessary jobs to boost up SEPR. So that, you have to take some correct actions by good comments on others blogs or sites.
Search DoFollow blogs: high PR general .com sites and high PR edu., org., and gov. sites.
-            Start to post comment one by one daily basis.
-            Do not leave spam comments on others blogs
-            Become a top and good commentator
-            Comment on article related issue only
-            Do not comment like nice, thank you, awesome etc.
-            Comment must be more than 20 words.

Day-VIII: Search Back links
In 8th day you have to search high PR Free Backlinks. Search on Google and read others articles. You can get free links from High PR authority sites but hard to search it. It is a continuous process.

Day IX-X : Article Submission

Article submission on high PR directories and article sites is helpful to get free backlinks, gets traffics and enhance SEPR. So that you can submit article on others sites to improve your site search engine visibility. I have listed some high PR article publishing sites and you can published you article on these sites.

Day-XI: Press Release Submission

Press Relese submission is a popular ways to share your stories on Press Release sites. It will help to get traffics and backlinks from high PR authority sites. So that submit you stories in press release sites and boost up your Google Page Rank. I have listed some high PR Press Releases submission sites below.


Day XII-XIII: Create Free Blogs

It is another idea to get backlink to your sites. Some free blog sites are providing Profile URL link. Therefore, you can include your home page in these free blog sites. Some sites are providing anchor text link also. I have list some free blog with high PR. You can create your own blog at free of cost.









 
Day-XIV: Reciprocal Link Building

Reciprocal link building is also nice ways to get link from others site. So that you can include reciprocal high PR links from others sites. It will help to upgrade your site and SEPR. I have listed some High PR Reciprocal link serving sites below.
Day-XIV: submit your site on top 25 blog directories.

In these days blog directories are becoming more popular and also providing free listing services. Therefore, you can take benefit by listing your site on top ranking blog directories. I have listed 25 high PR free blog directories. You can submit your site with proper submission guideline.
No.
Blog Directory
PR
No.
Blog Directory
PR

1
9
14
6

2
8
15
6

3
8
16
6

4
8
17
6

5
8
18
6

6
7
19
5

7
7
20
5

8
7
21
5

9
7
22
5

10
7
23
5

11
6
24
5

12
6
25
5

13
6









Page Ranking Tool

2 comments:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and instructions for generating $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read your article and I like it. Please check infree School app
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Visiting GoogmaSansar.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!